Thursday, April 4, 2013

Zombie Time!

I am so bummed the Walking Dead season is over!! So here is a zombie tribute to all things awesome by some of my favorite sellers on etsy!



Robert Walker: "What Have We Done" Hand embellished canvas print $125. Available for Purchase Here Robert's art is also available at Missconstrued Boutique! He has many items available from original artwork to wallets!


Zombies gotta have friends too!! Grab this awesome necklace set for you and your brain-eating best buddy! By BeatBlack on etsy. Available here for $40



I absolutely love this brand!! Bloodbath has many amazing products to choose from! Their shower gels are so great! My favorite scent is the screamsicle! Available Here for $10



I purchased this a little while ago from Zed's Zombie Ranch and I actually get LESS solicitors! Once they see the sign, they split! Haha! You can get this along with many other great items here. This one is $28.

 Omg... I totally need these shoes in my wardrobe!! Like... RIGHT NOW! These babies are available here for $160 by NixxiRose





These are so badass!! LeftForDeadDesigns on etsy has amazing plugs and other items. Truely one of a kind jewelry you wont see on anyone else!


Well thats all for now! Hope you guys love everything as much as I do! <3 Feel free to comment!

2 comments:

  1. ah! I want them all but those blood bath shower gels would look lovely in my bathroom <3 thank you so much for the feature :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you are very welcome!! Love your items!!! <3

      Delete